--
0

ROCH

On Me
Like a poem without rhyme, a novel open-ended, I choose to have no boundaries. I wish to be uncommon, hence, I exploit my God-given abilities to pursue limitless possibilities. I admit when I'm wrong; I fight when I'm right. I love deeply; I hurt deeper. From every fall, I stand up, stronger, wiser and better than before--no matter how long it takes. I learn. Though my life is not a fairy tale, it's a classic for those who dare read.

On My Writing
There's a fine line between sarcastic and condescending, commentary and reporting. Well, I cross it all the time. So expect my reviews to be mixed at best--humor, piss and vinegar, consistently enlightening to the excessive fond reader. Yet, I don't expect them to be the final word on any given establishment. As for anything, I only accept high standards, for a well-defined taste cannot be bargained at any rate.

On Us
As a friend, daughter, sister, workmate, teammate, classmate, or simply an acquaintant, I can be a star but one which is not beyond reach in the heavens nor beyond grasp with the pineapple under the sea. Yes, I can help with anything as long as I'm with it and as far as I understand the concern. I can always light up your days, reminding you that twinkling stars do not belong to the sky nor the sea but here beside us. So if you're in low spirits, have no hope of success and thinking of might as well laying down in mud and waiting for the end of the world, pause and ease your mind. You can talk to me. :)

GIANNE


Of all things here in this world, this one's for sure, I can NEVER say NO to—FOOD! That's right! Nothing makes life more blithesome than to sit down and savor food together whether with family, kindred or friends. No matter whom you're with, food will never be out of the topic; You cannot beg to disagree. ;)

My love for food started way back during my teen years. As they say, it's the growing years in every person's life and my experiences that time were what made me a foodie today! I have indulged myself in eating lots and lots foods, regardless of the type of cuisine—but with an exception, because, I DON'T LIKE SEAFOOD!! Weirdo, huh? Well there's not much of a story to talk about behind it so I won't dig into it for now. That is why now I have a goal: To learn to eat seafood dishes. Perhaps this will somehow be a key for me to learn how to love and appreciate seafood.

For my future posts in our blog, please bare with me as I do my best to make flavorsome reviews of various restaurants out there whilst trying out their menu (I promise to try out seafood at times). Allow us, me and my For3please Team members, to be your food companion as we go along our food journey to wherever our footsteps will take us to. Stay hungry!

HENSHEL




I super love food.
Aside from the fact that it keeps my body working, I love food because I enjoy eating them. They just taste oh-so-good. For me, it's a whole different experience eating good food especially if you're with good company. Sharing it with somebody else make the experience a looooot better. Not just with food, but in everything else, don't you think? It'd be a waste if it's just you who knows something good or not so good, without sharing it with others.

So I'll be here sharing what I know and what I think about them. It could be anything, really. I'll treat you as a friend, and hopefully you'll treat me as one too. What to expect for my posts: as long as it's fun or challenging, I'm up to the task. Sounds good eh? You'll see.


No Response to "About Us"

Post a Comment