--
0


My very first Tokyo Cafe experience was here in this branch. It was on one weekend afternoon, perhaps my cousins and I already had too much shopping, we started looking for a place to eat. We are foodies by nature, so anything goes. We always go to the we-have-never-tried ones that's just in time when we passed by Tokyo Cafe, got embraced by its nice & neat ambiance, then decided to give it a try. Who would have thought that this became one of my/our favorite restaurants since then?

Their food consists of:
a) Pizza & Pasta -- You won't have issue if you're a vegetarian as they have non-meat dishes on their menu. Oh, I also have to share that their pasta is a bit dry :\
b) Sizzling/Steak
c) Burger
d) Rice Meal -- Loco Moco is my favorite!
e) Desserts -- So far, I have only tried their crepes and coffee jelly, and they're all good!
f) Coffee & Smoothie

I'm telling you, it's a long list to try out. :)

No Response to "Review of Tokyo Café"

Post a Comment