--
0


This is my 3rd visit here.. My 1st time was with my cousins, 2nd with some friends, and this time with another set of friends. I would not hesitate to come back to this place because their foods and services are indeed excellent! They also provide free Wi-Fi so they customers can share the fun experience they're gonna get.

Some of the foods I would recommend are their Philly Cheese Steak Pizza, Uncle's Five Cheese Pizza, Blackened Chicken Alfredo, and Twice-Baked Potato. They actually also serve desserts, drinks, and breakfast. I'm looking forward to try it out some time.

Torch is located in Greenhills, San Juan -- and isn't very far from the shopping vicinity. So it will just be perfect to plan your whole day in Greenhills. Explore, eat, shop. :)


No Response to "Review on Torch Restaurant"

Post a Comment