--
0

 

I've been getting recommendations from my colleagues about this restaurant so I finally decided to give it a try. I came along with two friends for dinner. It's our first time and good thing is that we didn't have a hard time finding this place as it is just situated in the heart of Kapitolyo where many restaurants serve. This restaurant also has ample parking slots. Cool.

Upon entering Ramen Cool, I was impressed with its ambiance -- neat looking and relaxing. I always thought that aside from serving good food, a restaurant has to have good interiors to set a good mood. Their staff were also accommodating.

Now on their food. We ordered ramen, chicken yakitori, tofu special, beef mixed rice, and gyoza. We requested for their hot service tea above any other drink. Btw, they serve both hot and cold teas.


Their ramen didn't meet my expectations. Its noodles were a bit dry and the soup was just warm when served. I'd prefer hot ramen with chewy noodles. The chicken yakitori was also kinda dry, even though it came with a savory sauce, the flavor just wasn't there. I'd say that their tofu special is indeed "special" since this is my first time to taste tofu cooked in sweet chili sauce -- I liked how the softness and freshness of the tofu was preserved after being deep fried then mixed with sweet chili sauce. Rice is present in most of my meals so obviously I'm a rice lover. For me, the beef mixed rice was cooked well enough that I can just eat it without having to order anything else. Lastly, gyoza was also okay but not to the point that I'll order it again if I revisit here next time.

Overall, their food was just okay. Their service tea is more like it.

Ramen Cool
25 East Kapitolyo Drive cor. West Kapitolyo Drive,
Kapitolyo, Pasig City


No Response to "Review on Ramen Cool"

Post a Comment